2300-Watt Inverter Generator
The Black Diamond 2300-Watt Portable Inverter Generator is ideal for camping, tailgating, powering items around the RV or providing backup for a few basics. This unit is not recommended for emergency home backup. Weighing less than 50 pounds, this ultra-light model is one of the lightest 2300-watt inverters in the industry. Thanks to Black Diamond’s innovative design, power on the go has never been easier.
ULTRA-LIGHT & COMPACT
- One of the lightest 2300 Watt inverters at only 48 pounds
- Portable, compact design for easy travel
- All controls in one easy to access area
- Quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy
- Embossed for easy identification
- Protect outlets from the elements
QUICK TOUCH PANEL
- Power up with reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather.
- Included are two covered 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) plus two handy 2.1A USB ports you can use to power your phone, laptop, or similar device. This inverter operates at 53 dBA from 23 feet – about the same noise level as a dishwasher running in the next room.
- Using gasoline, the 79cc Champion engine produces 2300 starting watts and 1850 running watts.
- When the 1.1-gallon tank of gasoline is full, this inverter will run up to 11 hours at 25% load.
- Connect this Parallel Ready inverter with another Champion 2300-watt inverter for 30 amps of power. If you purchase the optional clip-on parallel kit which is sold separately (not included), you can integrate two inverters, plus the kit has a standard 30A RV outlet and a 120V 30A locking outlet.
- Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (< 3% THD). Designed for safety with a low oil shut-off sensor, this model has a 0.5-quart oil capacity.
- Inverter Technology includes smart Economy Mode, which can reduce the electrical load, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy.
- Fully assembled with hassle-free setup, the built-in carrying handle makes transport a cinch.
- EPA certified– Customer Support and nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
|Starting Watts [W]||2300|
|Running Watts [W]||1850|
|Outlets||5-20R (duplex), 12V DC|
|Noise Level [dB(A)]||53|
|Run Time [h. @ ½ load]||11 [h. @ ¼ load]|
|Engine Size [cc]||80|
|Gasoline Capacity [gal.]||1.1|
|Oil Capacity [fl. Oz.]||11.8|
|Warranty||3 year Limited (3 Year Parts & Labor)|
- Length: 19.60”
- Width: 11.60”
- Height: 18.10”
- Weight: 48.30 lbs