37 Ton Horizontal/Vertical Gas-Powered Log Splitter with CRX 338cc Engine
The Black Diamond 37-Ton Horizontal/Vertical Full Beam Hydraulic Log Splitter takes the hard, out of hard work. A powerful CRX 338cc single-cylinder OHV engine features, cast-iron sleeve, 1.9 Gal. fuel tank, 1.1 Qt. oil capacity (recommended 10W-30) and low-oil shutoff sensor. This horizontal log splitter quickly and easily converts to a vertical splitting position. This is ideal for splitting larger heavier lumber. This splitter’s large hydraulic cylinder generates 37 Tons of splitting force. Easily splitting 26-inch logs, weighing up to 100 lbs. The hydraulic oil system has a 7.2 Gal. capacity and operates at 17 GPM 2-stage gear pump. This large capacity system reliably adjusts flow and pressure to increase productivity generating a 14-second cycle time. The auto-return valve allows operators to reload the splitter, while the 9’’ steel wedge resets. The log catcher across from the operator keeps split wood within easy reach to increase productivity. The 2 in. ball hitch coupler and extended tongue is compatible with most trucks, ATV/UTV or towable vehicles with a 2-in ball receiver hitch. The large 16’’ DOT-approved wheels allow the splitter to be towed up to 45 mph. We back our splitters with a compressive 3-year limited warranty on the machine, 3-year limited CRX engine warranty and a 1-year limited warranty on hydraulics.
- 37 tons of splitting force provides plenty of power to split the toughest lumber.
- Powerful 338cc CRX engine is a reliable work horse backed by an industry leading warranty.
- Horizontal and vertical operation lets users adjust their style of splitting to accommodate large heavy logs with ease.
- Fast 14 second cycle time and the auto return feature allow you to get more done in less time.
- Extended tongue and 2-inch ball hitch coupler allow the splitter to be towed by most ATVs, UTVs, cars or trucks with appropriate hitch.
- 16’’ D.O.T. pneumatic make this unit road towable at speeds up to 45 MPH.
- We back our splitters with a compressive 3-year limited warranty on the machine, 3-year limited CRX engine warranty and a 1-year limited warranty on hydraulics.
- Designed and engineered in Huntersville, NC. These splitters are built to last, and our service centers in California and Ohio are there to help keep them running.
- Take the hard out of hard work, with Black Diamond.
|Max. Splitting Force||37 Ton|
|Cycle Time||14 Seconds|
|Max. Log Length||26"|
|Wheel||16"/4.80 x 8 DOT Approved Tires|
|Net/Gross Weight||614.6 lb/687.8 (CRX 338CC)|
|Package Size||74.4" x 20.5" x32.3"|