8 Gallon, 155 PSI, Oil Lube Belt Drive Wheelbarrow Compressor with Honda GX160 Gas Engine
Model #: BDTA5590856.01
Black Diamond's gas powered compressors are designed for applications where electrical power is not available; on a job site, farm, ranch, or when service is needed in the field during harvest. Built to last. Providing a low profile design for better transport and storage.
The completely assembled twin wheelbarrow design provides for easy maneuverability with two 4 gallon tanks, and a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire. The cast iron oil lubricated belt drive pump features a twin cylinder design and one-piece cast iron crankcase. Powered by a Honda GX160 OHV gas engine - with overhead valve for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer, ball bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability, and low oil alert. This unit features 155 max working pressure for optimum tool performance and is shipped with 100% full synthetic non-detergent air compressor oil in the pump.
- Cast iron twin cylinder single stage oil lubricated pump
- Stainless steel reed valves
- Cast iron crankcase & cylinders
- Splash lubrication
- Powered by a Honda GX160 gas engine with hand pull recoil start
- 8 gallon wheelbarrow tank assembly with a 1/2" unregulated high pressure port
- Automatic idle control saves fuel
- Equipped with liquid filled pressure gauge, brass cross fitting, low profile tubing, and metal belt guard