9 Gallon, 155 PSI, Oil Lube Belt Drive Wheelbarrow Compressor with Honda GX270 Gas Engine
Black Diamond's gas powered compressors are designed for applications where electrical power is not available; on a job site, farm, ranch, or when service is needed in the field during harvest. Built to last. Providing a low profile design for better transport and storage.
This wheelbarrow compressor design includes two 4.5 gallon tanks, and two center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tires side by side which fit a common 12" plank on the job site. The cast iron single stage belt drive pump features a super high air flow three cylinder design providing 18 SCFM at 90 PSI - the equivalent to other two stage products in air delivery. Equipped with a powerful Honda GX270 OHV gas engine - with overhead valve for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer, ignition system with variable timing providing excellent starting, high power output & reduced fuel consumption and automatic low oil shutdown. This unit features 155 max working pressure for optimum tool performance and is shipped with 100% full synthetic non-detergent air compressor oil in the pump.
- Cast iron three cylinder single stage oil lubricated pump
- Durable stainless steel flex leaf valves
- Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body and one piece cast iron crankcase
- 16" balanced cast iron flywheel
- Three large metal air intake filters with replaceable elements
- Includes a powerful 9 HP Honda GX270 gas engine with electric start and 6 liter fuel tank
- Automatic idle control saves on fuel
- 9 gallon wheelbarrow tank assembly with 1/2" unregulated high pressure port for an additional air line
- Equipped with an integrated control panel including liquid filled tool & tank pressure gauges, regulator, and two quick connect air outlets.